DESIGNER FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS: THE WAY TO MAKE FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS LOOK EVEN BETTER
First thing that comes into anybody’s mind when they plan flower arrangements or bouquets is WHICH FLOWER AND WHAT COLOUR?It is one of the essential elements for any type of arrangement, as important as the shape of the flowers, the texture of the flower and the shade of the flower.
There are actually many ways to mix colors that you might have never thought that can really set or look awesome when you set your floral arrangement at wedding halls, homes, etc.
But, first a quick view on color HUE (what many think of when it comes to ‘’color’’), SATURATION (the intensity – bright or sweet/ soft) and color value (from light to dark color).
Flowers that are used for designer arrangements are:
IDEAS TO DECORATE APLACE WITHDESIGNER FLOWERS
- THE FIRST STEP
Use an impressive arrangement on your own by selecting a cohesive color scheme
- Start by arranging flowers in your hand; place the large flowers in size near the base of the vase.
- Pay a greater attention to height and shape
- Likely bind the stems when you place it in a vase
- Insert few leaves for greenery
- IN AND AROUND A BOWL
Arrange flowers in asilver bowl that makes on ideal table centerpiece.
- Use flower of short stems that gives a stable look
- Use dangle white colored strawberries over the bowl’s edge, then put large roses around the vase
- Place a rose in the center
- FOR “REACHING” ARRANGEMENT
“Gladiolas” dominate on others when it comes to tall or “reaching” arrangements. It adds instant height and brightness even its color tones.
- Use a large container to hold its large stems
- Place the flowers in the bucket first spreading them back
- Fill in with round shape
- Use small flowers in the middle
- LIVE THEM UP
Peonies, one of the prettiest flowers in anybody’s garden, give a fresh shape and spin in a casual arrangement.
- Large flowers give you lots of impact and it is very easy to arrange. You simply need to bind the blossoms.
- Decorate one side with floweredcabbage; place a large white flower on another side.
- Fill the middle by ruffly pink peonies. Include a few buds if you like.
- A DREAMY COLLECTION
This arrangement requires mixing flowers of different shape, size and colour giving it the dream like appearance you imagine. One Uses clustering method in this arrangement.
- Group flowers together to give a look of focal points in arrangement
- Try this with dahlias, hop lines, viburnum berries
- Cut the stem short a bit. Flowers will low and spread into one another.
- OVERFLOWING WITH ELEGANCE
This is a classic and awesome arrangement to be filled with eye-catching pink and red colour
- Start with red roses place it inside and middle both and then fill the gap with pink.
- COMPARE AND CONTRAST
This basically includes dark and vibrant colours arranged in a bouquet.
- Use dark flower, such as dahlias of maroon colour and black prince. So, its impact looks very vibrant.
- Arrange the colour in your hand. Put some dark hued flowers in middle. Add a few lighter ones which will give more contrast.
- Rim the arrangement with the green leaves.
- BLUE BUNCHES
Use blue and violet flowers for this arrangement.
- Tulips, hyacinths belonging to indigo family can be used in this arrangement
- Make cluster of flowers in bunches and put it in vase, varying the shape, colour, size, design and length of stem. Make sure you place the brightest flower in the centre
- Place few leaves
Use large flower such as lilies, roses.
- Start by arranging two or three around the middle, making sure that they vary by height
- Again add flowers of height more than before towards the middle
- Then use the longest one at the centre
- Use berries of black colour towards edge and add leaves to add greenery to it.
Now that you are aware of so many arrangements, get an awesome designer floral arrangement done when organizing a party or gifting someone a bouquet.